Who says summer is over? Not Wrigleyville! Enjoy the final concerts of the Wrigley Field Concert Series! Upcoming concerts feat Billy Joel on Friday September 7th and Fall Out boy Saturday September 8th. Nothing but Thieves are also playing at Metro Thursday September 13th. Stay tuned for a list of Cubs away playoff games which will bring both baseball and fall fans to Wrigleyville!
For all of you fall fanatics out there, get your first glimpse of fall favorites with many college and NFL viewing parties at various bars around Wrigleyville. As the football season gets underway, enjoy that and other festivities at Football at Gallagher Way, Presented by Bud Light! While the games play on the videoboard, show your team spirit with free face painting, snap a photo in the photo booth, play bags, ladder golf, giant Jenga, and more. Food and beverage are available for purchase with Gallagher Way, and Budweiser Brickhouse Tavern and Smoke Daddy Wrigleyville will also offer specials.
• Revolution Brewing Keep The Stein Night Thursday, September 13th at 7pm at Sheffield’s.
• On Thursday September 13th from 4pm-8pm stop by Gallagher Way for the Ice Cream Social at the Market. Create your own apple pie a la mode featuring Hoosier Mama Pie and Green City Market ice cream. Clark the Cub will stop by to say hello from 5:30-6:15 p.m.
• Fight night across Wrigleyville September 15th with El Jardin and Duece’s and the Diamond Club will be showing the boxing match between Canelo and Golovkin.
• On Thursday September 20th from 4pm-8pm stop by Gallagher Way for the Fall Harvest at the Market. There will be pumpkin decorating, popcorn samples, hot apple cider and a chef demo by Martial Noguier of Bistronomic at 6:30 pm.
• Yoga and Rose on the Rooftop at Moe’s from 9:30AM-11AM on Saturday September 22nd.
• Pups, Prizes, and Poppy at Murphy’s Bleachers Saturday September 22nd.
• The Wrigleyville Open will take place Sunday September 23rd form 11AM-3PM where players get to play 9 mini golf holes across the participating bars of participating bars:
1. Roadhouse 66
3. Country Club
5. Irish Oak
8. Brick House
Head over to the events calendar to find the link to purchase tickets.
• End of the month country party at Houndstooth will be again taking place on Thursday September 27th at 7pm.
• Oct 13th and 14th Open House Chicago featuring previous stops in Wrigleyville at Room 13 at the Old Chicago Inn. (Can give more detail)
• There is a bar crawl each of the next couple of months starting with Saturday September 22nd Country Bar Crawl. Find a costume and get ready for Saturday October 27th Halloween Bar Crawl. The Turkey Bar Crawl take place mid-week a day before Thanksgiving on Wednesday November 21st. Find more information on these events on the event calendar and purchase tickets though the link.
• Be sure to check out Union Pizza and Tinkers to Evers opening this month inside the already opened Wheelhouse hotel.
• With the Cubs likely to be playing throughout Oct many events are still waiting to be announced.
• Boy Band Review at Cubby Bear Saturday November 10th at 8pm. The following Saturday November 17th Bubba Sparxxx will be at the Cubby Bear with doors opening at 8pm for the 9:30pm show.
• Paint night Friday November 16th at Vines will be painting a Colorful Chicago Skyline.
Enjoy the many fall events across Wrigleyville and be sure to check out the calendar for event posts and the ability to add any event to your personal calendar.
Remember to Stay Happenin’.